HEALTH & SAFETY
Premier recognises and accepts responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of its employees and those who may be affected by their operations and activities.
Careful consideration is given to the provision and maintenance of:
- Safe systems of work, plant and equipment
- Arrangements for safe handling, storage, transport and use of waste materials
- Adequate information, training and supervision
- A safe working environment
- Adequate welfare and first aid equipment and facilities.
Premier actively encourages open discussion and joint consultations with employees regarding Health and Safety issues through regular team and division meetings, along with the Health and Safety committee.